It has now been confirmed that RMIT University is now awarding all students scholarships, serious about studying a degree program at the University.
The founder co-funded scholarship provides compensation of $32,841 per annum (pro-rata) for two years and successful applicants will also be given a Tuition Fee Scholarship.
Why Study At RMIT University?
RMIT University, known as the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. and was founded in 1887 by Francis Ormond, RMIT began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology, in response to the industrial revolution in Australia.
RMIT has a global reputation for being an expert in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and communities worldwide.
RMIT University is an International Institution of technology, design, and enterprise. It is also a world leader in Art and Design, Architecture, Education, Engineering, Development, Computer Science and Information Systems, Business and Management, and Communication and Media Studies.
RMIT University is ranked 206 in Top Universities and has a total score of 4.2 stars, according to student reviews on Studyportals, It is also the best place to find out how students rate their study and living experience at universities from all over the universe.
As a student, You will learn from professionals in your field of study, while gaining from their strong industry connections.
|Type||Master by Research degree|
|Number of Awards||One|
|Value of Award||$32,841 per annum|
|Application Deadline||Applications will close when a candidate is selected.|
- Applicants must have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or international students meeting the minimum English language requirements
- Applicants must provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Applicants must meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Master by Research degree
- Applicants must be in Australia when applying and commencing studies (Australian borders are closed as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic).
Application Process: You are advised to first apply for admission using this link CLICK HErE
Students interested in applying for the scholarship must submit the following documents in a mail to