Birkbeck University is now offering a reduction of 10% tuition fee for international students from Nigeria or India to start a full-time course in harvest 2022 at the Birkbeck University – UK.
Why Study At Birkbeck University?
Birkbeck University (UK) is a public scrutinization university, which is located in Bloomsbury London, England, and also a member institution of the federal University of London.
Birkbeck is said to be one of the world’s best universities full of vim and vigor, ratiocinative challenging research culture. their students benefit from conducted teaching.
Birbeck University is rated ‘world-leading’ university in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework. and is one of the easiest universities in the country to get in without tautness.
Birkbeck University is known for being in the top 350 comprehensive universities in the world. Most international students study at Birkbeck because of its distinction for being the best research and teaching institution based in central London.
- You can study at a rapidity that suits you, it may be part-time or full time.
- The great benefit to business students who can create full-time networks during the day and also can also study in the evening.
- You can make a forefront start in the competition by working and studying at the same moment.
- All Birkbeck potential and support networks are modeled around your evening classes.
- Provisions are certainly prepared during the evening class.
- Most Birkbeck students assuredly have a job or further study six months after graduating.
- Birkbeck university teaches at all levels at the University.
- Birkbeck has a warm and encouraging territory to learn.
- They help in taking the stress out of finding your dream role or internship.
|Eligible Countries||Nigeria and India|
|Value of Awards||10% reduction|
|Number of Awards||Unknown|
|Application Deadline||31 August 2022|
Eligibility: To be eligible for their International Quick Access Tuition Fee reduction you must be –
- An international student.
- Ready to start a scholastic taught course in harvest 2022.
- Ready to study a full-time course.
- Admittance should be complete by 31 August 2022.
- Abode in India or Nigeria.
Application Process: APPLY HERE