Edith Cowan University
Edith Cowan University is now offering all undergraduate and post-graduate students scholarships to undergo a degree program. The scholarship provides up to a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the course duration.
Why Study At Edith Cowan University?
Edith Cowan University is a public university established in Australia. It is named in honor of the first woman to be elected to an Australian parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Edith Cowan University is ranked 401 in World University Rankings. according to student reviews on Studyportals, it is the best place to find out how students rate their study and living experience at universities worldwide.
Edith Cowan University A 5-star rating for undergraduate teaching quality has been achieved for 15 years! Five-star ratings were also conducted for undergraduate skills development, learner engagement, learning resources, student support, and overall experience.
People that are very social and do well in large classes are the kind of people that should attend Edith Cowan University. Unlike high school where you have small classes with fewer students, some Edith Cowan University classes have between 100-200 students in them. It is a huge school which allows you to meet new people every day.
|Eligible Countries||Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Israel, Jamaica, Kenya, Kyrgyz Republic, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Mali, Madagascar, Malawi, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zambia|
|Application Deadline||31 July 2022|
- You must be a citizen of one of the countries identified above.
- You must be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen).
- You must study onshore at Edith Cowan University Joondalup, Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley or Edith Cowan University South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions).
- You must not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- You must meet Edith Cowan University higher entry requirements (review secondary school results in the country you completed your secondary study) and commence study in the course during the 2022 intake.
- You must study an undergraduate degree (excluding Bachelor of Science (Nursing) C33; Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) (Y76) and Bachelor of Science (Paramedical) K89); Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Studies) Y42; Bachelor of Education (Primary) Y41; Bachelor of Education (Secondary) Y68).
Application Process: You’re invited to apply through any one of Edith Cowan University Authorized Agent. click here
You can also apply online via Edith Cowan University Online Application Portal. APPLY HERE