Ghent University – It’s now been verified that Ghent University is awarding all great, intelligent students a scholarship to study for free.
These scholarships are for brilliant and focused scholars with great aim, and determination, and those who are studying to make an outstanding achievement and to take their educational level to higher ground.
Why study at Ghent University?
It was established in 1817 by Dutch King William, located in Ghent, Belgium. According to research, the Institution has been existing, before Ghent itself was founded.
It was announced as one of the best top 100 universities, founded in the early 80s, and ranked among the top 150 universities currently existing. in which they have a wide range of techniques.
However, their official language is Dutch, but they teach the best, and standard English language. according to their teaching standard level, more than 6000 international scholars graduated there, and some are still studying, which means they have professional teaching skills.
|Eligible Countries||Developing countries|
|Value of Awards||
|Number of Awards||Unknown|
|Application Deadline||2nd February 2023|
- Applicants must arrive from – and have the nationality of – a developing country: check the country list here ~ CLICK HERE
- Applicants will be able to work full-time on the Ph.D. project for a term of 24 months at the associate university in a selected developing country (South).
- Applicants must have finished their Bachelor’s and Master’s degree program.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English Language.
- Application Forms must be submitted (in English) electronically via e-mail to
- The Ghent University supervisor must submit the following 2 documents:
- advice on the candidate stating the supervisor’s opinion on the capability of the candidate as a future researcher.
- advice on the ethical and biosafety context of the proposed research project
Leave a Reply